- During 2007, property and casualty insurers continued a trend of charging too much for premiums and underpaying claims, leading to an over-charge of about $870 per U.S. Household over the last 4 years. View the complete study and report written by the Condumer Federation of America at www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/2008Insurance_White_Paper.pdf
- It Really Is a Products Liability Case (No Matter What They Tell You), Victoria C. Swanson, presentation to the 1997 Colorado Women's Bar Association Convention
- The Truth About Trial Lawyers, Victoria C. Swanson, Trial Talk, July/August 1993
- The Jury System Works, Victoria C. Swanson, Op-Ed in various Colorado newspapers, June 1993.
- Contingency Fees Allow Greater Access to Courts, Lance M. Sears, Rocky Mountain News, August 7, 1989.